Powerful Photodynamic Therapy Directly In The Bloodstream
What is Photobiomodulation?
Low-level laser therapy (LLLT), also known as cold laser therapy or photobiomodulation, involves the use of low-intensity laser or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to stimulate cellular function and promote tissue healing. It is a non-invasive and painless therapy that can be applied to various conditions, including musculoskeletal injuries, chronic pain, wound healing, and hair loss. LLLT works by increasing blood circulation, reducing inflammation, and enhancing cellular metabolism. It is a safe and effective treatment option with minimal side effects, offering potential benefits for individuals seeking non-pharmacological pain relief and tissue regeneration. At Infuze MD, we utilize the Weber Endolaser to carry LLLT directly into the bloodstream through a special fiber optic catheter.
Benefits of IV Low Level Laser Therapy:
Red – 635nm
- improves blood flow by increasing nitric oxide
- boosts immune support by increasing number and productivity of immune cells
- treats spasm and anxiety by relaxing muscles
Yellow – 589nm
- treats depression by increasing serotonin
- supports immune system by increasing vitamin D
- increases estrogen for women and testosterone for men
Green – 532nm
- anti-aging by activating repair pathways
- speeds up wound healing by supporting repair and decreasing inflammation
- improves concentration in increasing oxygen-carrying ability of blood
Blue – 405nm
- increases energy by boosting mitochondrial function
Ultraviolet (UV) – 370nm
- enhances detox
- antibacterial, antiviral, antiparasite
- treats chronic infection and chronic inflammation
Infrared – 810nm
- speeds up wound healing by decreasing inflammation
- increases growth of new blood supply
- increases new tissue production
IV Laser Therapy With Photosensitizers
Infuze MD in Milpitas and Dublin, California, is one of the most cutting edge integrative treatment centers in the country that utilizes intravenous low level laser therapy combined with various photosensitizing agents. Methylene blue, curcumin (turmeric), riboflavin (Poly MVA), and nano-particalized indocyanine green are just some of the substances we use with IV laser therapy to achieve enhanced effects.
Try IV Laser Today!
Have more questions about our treatments or want to see if IV laser therapy is right for you? We’re happy to help. Feel free to call us at (408) 550-2375 or reach out to us to schedule an appointment.
Schedule an Appointment
Complete the Form Below and We’ll Get Back to you Immediately.
"*" indicates required fields