Do you suffer from a chronic disease, viral or bacterial infection, experience joint pain or skin disorders? If so, ozone therapy could be the first step to a more comfortable and healthy life.
Ozone therapy is the use of medical-grade ozone (O3), a turbocharged form of pure oxygen, to create a curative response in the body. Essentially activating the potential for the body to renew and regenerate itself. When this potential has been blocked the result is sickness or illness. The reactive properties of ozone stimulate the body to remove many of these impediments thus allowing the body to heal itself.
Ozone therapy has continued to provide benefits in European clinics and hospitals since World War I. The integrative treatment made its first appearance in the United States in the early 1980s and increasingly gained popularity through the decades. Additionally, we offer transdermal ozone sauna therapy at our sister site, The Superhuman Clinic. This tool pairs well with intravenous ozone therapy treatments which we offer at Infuze MD. To learn more about transdermal ozone sauna therapy, click here.
Get an Appointment
Complete the Form Below and We’ll Get Back to you Immediately.
Benefits Of Ozone Therapy
Ozone Therapy provides many powerful and healing health benefits with little or no side effects. Studies show these benefits:
- Suppresses infections by killing viruses, bacteria and yeast, especially those hard-to-treat, resistant pathogens that can be found in chronic conditions, such as Lyme disease;
- Improves circulation by enhancing the flow of your blood;
- Works as an immune modulator, meaning that helps to keep your immune system in top working order;
- Increases the uptake of oxygen by stimulating the enzyme DPG (diphosphoglycerate), which helps the cells get all the oxygen they need to function properly. This aids in killing resistant, anaerobic infections and provides the cells in the area with the extra oxygen needed to heal.
- Stimulates your mitochondria, the powerhouse of your cells, increasing the cells’ energy so that your body stays healthy; and
- It enhances your body’s ability to increase it’s antioxidant (glutathione and superoxide dismutase) capabilities and protection.
- Cancer Cells: In the early 1900s, Dr. Otto Warburg (physiologist and Nobel laureate) discovered that cancer cells cannot live in an oxygen-rich environment. The trick with trying to beat cancer with oxygen is getting the oxygen inside the cells, which is a phenomenon that occurs with ozone therapy.
Contact Infuze MD Today!
If you have questions about ozone therapy, the benefits it provides, or if it’s right for you, contact the medical experts at Infuze MD and we’ll be happy to provide you with the information you need. We provide ozone therapy, as well as glutathione and vitamin infusions at our local office in Milpitas, CA. If you’re interested in any of our treatments, just contact us to schedule your appointment today!