Cold and flu season is here – and for many people, that means a whole lot of aching, sneezing and sniffling. Even the healthiest among us can fall victim to the viruses and germs flying through the air during winter, and that can have a nasty impact on our sleep, work, and life – but thankfully, it doesn’t have to last forever.
Boost Your Immune System with Vitamin Drip Therapy
Our Immune Support Drip is a special blend of mega-dose vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that’s designed to give your immune system everything it needs to fight germs, shorten the duration of your sickness, and give your cold the cold shoulder. Whether you’re experiencing a mild cold, allergies or a nasty flu, our IV drip treatments will kick your immune system into overdrive and have you back on your feet faster than you’d ever thought possible.
The beauty of an immune drip is that the nutrients don’t have to go through digestion in the stomach – a process that produces free radicals that eat away at your body and skin. An IV infusion pumps these critical minerals and antioxidants directly into the bloodstream, where they can be absorbed at full potency and deliver the greatest beneficial effects. Plus, our immune system drip is filled with compounds that help your body function at its best, including:
- Magnesium Chloride – fights chronic fatigue and headaches
- Calcium Gluconate – reduces inflammation and activates white blood cells
- Vitamin B5 – fights chronic fatigue, allergies, and low immunity
- Vitamin B6 – needed so the body can absorb vitamin B12
- Vitamin B Complex – a powerful combination of vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6
- Vitamin B12 – fights chronic fatigue and great for brain function
- Vitamin C – antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal to kill pathogens in the blood
- L-Glutathione – the body’s most powerful antioxidant for protecting the cells
- N-Acetyl Cysteine – activates glutathione production
Most of our patients feel an immediate boost in their immune system after their first drip!
Contact Your San Jose, CA Vitamin IV Drip Clinic
Have more questions about our services or ready to come in for a treatment? We’re here to help! Feel free to call us at 408.550.2375 with any questions or reach out to us at our contact page to schedule an appointment at our Milpitas, CA clinic. We can’t wait to hear from you, and we look forward to seeing you back at this blog for more tips on living the healthiest, happiest life you can!