Immune Support IV
Immune Support IV
Getting nutrients to your body before or during illness is essential to getting back to your normal health. Infuze MD gives your body the nutrients to stay healthy with our Immune Support IV Drip. Our vitamin and mineral-packed IV drip are one of the best methods to get vitamins, as you receive 100% bioavailability to the bloodstream, bypassing the GI tract and getting instant benefits.
What’s Inside Our Immune Support IV Drip?
Our immune support drip is made specifically for Dr. Abellera and our team at Infuze MD to help build and boost the health of your immune system to assist in the prevention of illnesses. Our Immune Support Drip includes vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants including:
- Magnesium Chloride to fight chronic fatigue and headaches
- Calcium Chloride which helps reduce inflammation and activates white blood cells
- Vitamin B5 which fights chronic fatigue, allergies, and low immunity
- Vitamin B6 helps the body absorb vitamin B12
- Vitamin B Complex, a spectrum of B vitamins
- Vitamin B12 to increase brain function and fight fatigue
- Vitamin C for its antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties to kill pathogens in the bloodstream
- L-Glutathione which is the bodies most powerful antioxidant for protecting cells
- N-Acetyl Cysteine which helps activate glutathione production in the body
When Should I Consider An Immune Support Drip
Anytime you are feeling like you might become sick, or someone you live with becomes ill is generally a good time to get an immune support IV drip, but there are other times you might see a benefit to it! If you’re going on a trip out of the country or flying on a plane where you are going to be exposed to a higher level of microbes or germs, an immune support drip can be a great way to help stave off illness. Immune support drips are also great before anytime you go to a crowded event like music festivals or conferences. Giving your immune system a boost before a crowded event can be a great help to avoid getting sick after the event. We may also recommend immune support drip or other IV drip support therapies depending on your visit to your office. Contact our offices in Milpitas or Pleasant Hill, CA to book an appointment today and learn more!
Get an Appointment
Complete the Form Below and We’ll Get Back to you Immediately.