FINANCIAL RESOURCES & INSURANCE
COVERING THE COST OF TREATMENTS
We realize that not everyone has the financial means for a long-term treatment plan. We also know that insurance companies generally don’t cover healthcare costs for integrative treatments received from non-participating medical providers. We want you to know that there is plenty of financial help for patients seeking treatment. You still have the option to choose the medicine that resonates with you.
Below is a list of financial resources that may help to fund your healing journey. If you have any questions regarding insurance coverage or financial assistance, please do not hesitate to call us.
The medical providers at Infuze MD are out of network for all private insurance plans, including Medicare. All payments are due as services are rendered, however we can provide you with a superbill so you can submit that to your insurance carrier. Any reimbursement will be paid directly to you.
Infuze MD works with an outside biller called Medical Bill Gurus, who can assist our patients with PPO plans after the initial consultation, to try and obtain additional coverage.
Medical Bill Gurus is a 3rd party medical billing company and patient advocacy service specializing in helping patients secure insurance reimbursements for treatments received by non-participating medical providers. This 3rd party service is only to help secure a partial
reimbursement for your out-of-pocket treatment costs. Please note that reimbursements from insurance are not guaranteed.
To qualify for insurance reimbursements, patients will need to have a private PPO insurance policy with qualifying out-of-network coverage that is provided through an employer, health sharing, or other group entity-administered insurance plan.
Unfortunately, patients with Medicare, Medicaid, or HMO insurance plans would not qualify for insurance reimbursements.
FUNDRAISING & DONATIONS
Fundraising can be an excellent option for those who cannot cover the cost of their treatment out of pocket. Family, friends, and entire communities come together to support patients.
Personal crowdfunding websites like GoFundMe are great tools for raising money. Several site users successfully fund medical expenses, from cancer treatments to heart transplants. If you need help funding medical costs for yourself or someone you care about, learn more about medical fundraising here
Life Credit Company
Life Credit Company (LCC) offers financial, medical support through an innovative program that allows Cancer Center For Healing patients diagnosed with cancer to qualify for a loan against their life insurance policy.
Here’s how it works:
Through LCC’s Living Benefit program, you can receive a cash advance of up to 50 percent of your life insurance policy’s death benefit while still preserving coverage for your family. This program assists with treatment expenses such as travel, co-pays, and out-of-network prescriptions. The funds may also be used to replace the lost income and to consolidate debt.
- Keep your policy. Retain part of your life insurance policy for your family’s protection.
- No loan payments. You will never be required to make loan payments of any kind.
- No more premiums Life Credit will pay all of your life insurance policy’s future premiums.
- Fast Approval. Loans are typically approved three days from receipt of the application.
- No credit checks.You will never be declined due to poor credit or lack of income.
American Life Fund
To begin the viatical settlement process, contact American Life Fund today at (877) 421-0148 to speak with an American Life Fund Counselor. American Life Fund will then guide you through a pre-qualification process and ask you to fill out one easy form. After you have passed the pre-qualification process, we will review your medical records and life insurance policy in more depth. If the qualification needs are met, you will be given an offer for your policy.
If accepted, a sale/purchase agreement will be put together for you to review and sign. Your life insurance carrier will be instructed to make the necessary ownership changes to the policy. After the changes to the policy are confirmed, funds will be released to you.
Any individual with a chronic or life-threatening illness and an existing life insurance policy qualifies for a viatical settlement. The policy can be term, whole life, universal, group, or joint.
To learn more, visit AmericanLifeFund.com
Additional Financial Resources
- Med Loan Financing: For more information, call (800) 555-8122
- American Cancer Society will donate miles, free flights, and follow-up visits to patients undergoing cancer treatment. For more information, call (800)227-2345 or visit https://www.cancer.org/
- Non-Reimbursed Medical is a tax write off % of income
- California has a Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment program which provides assistance to low-income women
- California has a Cancer Legal Resource Center that could offer assistance cancerlegalresourcecenter.org
- Every state has a Breast and Cervical Cancer early detection program for uninsured and low-income patients. State-specific info can be found at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention cdc.gov/cancer/index.htm
- California offers a Prostate Cancer treatment program that pays for care lasting up to a year. For more information, visit the California Department of Health Care Services dhcs.ca.gov
- Many private organizations will pay for treatment, rent, etc. For example, cancersupportcommunitybenjamincenter.org
- Check for organizations that specialize in your cancer such as The Leukemia and Lymphoma Cancer Society lls.org
- Cancer financial Assistant Coalition cancerfac.org
- California and other states offer temporary disability programs to offset the loss of income edd.ca.gov/disability
- Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income are available at
- Californians can shop for an insurance policy starting at www.coveredca.com
Get Started Today!
Your health is your greatest asset. At Infuze MD in Milpitas and Dublin, we serve all of Northern California with various therapies to improve your health on a cellular level. If you’re ready to get started, take the first step by scheduling an appointment with us online.
Schedule an Appointment
Complete the Form Below and We’ll Get Back to you Immediately.
"*" indicates required fields